Italian Landscape with Umbrella Pines
Painter: Hendrik Voogd 1807
Voogd was known as the ‘Dutch Claude’, after the French painter Claude Lorrain, who was famous for his history landscapes bathed in golden light. Voogd painted the gardens of the Villa Borghese in Rome in the late afternoon. The sun casts long shadows, and the trees stand out sharply against the sky. Strolling figures are enjoying the magnificent sunset. In the foreground, an artist is seated against a tree and drawing.
- Made from 95% polyester and 5% spandex, lightweight and comfortable.
- Regular fit with short sleeves, the perfect top for summer wearing.
- Each panel is cut and sewn together to ensure a flawless graphic.
- Complete with V-neck and side slits. One chest pocket is featured.
- Machine wash: cold (max 40℃ or 104℉); non-chlorine; iron with cover; do not tumble dry; In the shade place.
Being kind, caring, and generous is free. Spread the love!