Mountainous landscape near Boppard on the Rhine. View from the hills of lower castle and villages. In the foreground on the left a group of figures under a tree.
Painter: Herman Saftleven 1660
- Made from 95% polyester and 5% spandex, lightweight and comfortable.
- Regular fit with short sleeves, the perfect top for summer wearing.
- Each panel is cut and sewn together to ensure a flawless graphic.
- Complete with V-neck and side slits. One chest pocket is featured.
- Machine wash: cold (max 40℃ or 104℉); non-chlorine; iron with cover; do not tumble dry; In the shade place.
Being kind, caring, and generous is free. Spread the love!